Tie On Masks
Filtra®Tie On Surgical Masks is the most commonly used surgical mask by medical professionals.
- Available in 1/2/3/4-Ply and various nonwoven fabrics
- Available in assorted colours Blue/Green/White/Pink/Yellow/Cartoon Print
- Strong Tie Bands, 40 Gsm, prevents tie snapping
- 90 cm Horizontal Tie Bands accommodates all head sizes and hair lengths
- International Universal Mask Size: 175 mm x 95 mm or Kids 145 x 45 mm
- Premier or Economy Models caters various segments i.e. Public & Pvt Sectors
- Grammage and materials can be customised as per client requirements
- Malleable and soft PE coated aluminium nose-clip prevents air leakage
- High Bacteria/Particle/Viral Filtration Levels (> 95% , > 98%)
- Low Breathing Resistance (Delta P < 29, 4 Pa)
- Fluid Repellent Masks available (4-Ply:Splash Resistance > 120 mmHg)
- 3-Ply adheres to European Class EN 14683 Type I & II, CE marked.
- 4-Ply adheres to European Class EN 14683 Type II R, CE marked.
- Test Reports from Nelson Labs (USA) & SITRA India for independent verification against all ASTM standards
This product is available in Filtra® brand or private label/OEM. Client packaging can be developed as per the requirement in boxes or pouches for hospital requirements.