LDPE Shoe Covers
Filtra® Nonwoven shoe covers are machine made ultrasonically sealed shoe covers using a minimum of 25 Gsm PPSB and double string elastic. The shoe covers come in a generous length of 41cm and the height can be customised from 15 cm to 18 cm. As well as PP Spunbond, the premium shoe covers can be manufactured in higher Gsm’s or premium fabrics like SMS. The shoe covers are packed in pairs rolled together with a rubber band and neatly packed into a poly pack to which a label can be applied.
- Minimum Gsm of 25 Gsm PPSB ensure that the shoe covers are strong, durable and don’t tear easily.
- Machine made using ultrasonic technology reducing production cost and enhances finishing quality
- Stronger, more durable and higher quality alternative to PE shoe covers
- Universal length of 410 mm and adjustable height from 150 mm to 180 mm
- Soft and strong double string elastic at ankle for snug and secure fit, without breaking off
- Each pair packed uniquely into small ‘rolls’ of 1 Pair/Bags of 25 Pairs
This product is available in Filtraâ brand or private label/OEM. Client packaging can be developed as per the requirement in plain pouches to which a sticker can be added.